Visit the Undergraduate Office, B550 Loeb to discuss your program. We can answer questions concerning:
- Course selection and meeting program requirements
- Your audit and transfer credits
- Gaining access to courses that are closed
- Information concerning prerequisites and preclusions
- Course equivalencies and substitutions
- Information about whether to pursue the Project or the Thesis stream and CGPA requirements
- Community Practicum Course
- Exchanges and course selection
The Undergraduate Office is open weekdays from 8:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:30pm.
There is no need to make an appointment!
Students feeling overwhelmed and having difficulties academically can visit the Paul Menton Center for advice
Click here to get involved and learn more about their new fitA program