The Corporate Travel cards are the American Express or Diners Club/Mastercard.  They are used specifically for the booking and payment of travel related expenses. These cards, unlike the Pcard, are to be paid in full by the user upon receipt of the monthly statement. The travel expenses incurred by the travelers should be claimed through the online Travel and Expense Reimbursement System in order to be reimbursed in sufficient time to meet the payment due date.

American Express Corporate Card Client Services

Emergency Card Replacement (lost or stolen cards)  1-800-268-9824

Insurance Helpline/Claims (car rental, theft/damage, flight/baggage delay, hotel burglary) 1-800-243-0198

Card member Inquiries (statement, payments, change of address)  1-800-716-6661