Thank-you for your interest. Submissions are now closed.
- Submit a max 450 word abstract of your topic with one additional page for figures and/or tables. Please see the link for the abstract template here as a word doc Abstract Template, or as a pdf Abstract Template.
- Include the title of your presentation, all co-authors and Home University affiliations.
- The abstract is expected to include how your work examines climate change (mitigation, impacts, adaptation, assessment) and/or how academic research can lead to positive societal impact.
- You may submit a maximum of two abstracts on which you are authored/co-authored.
- Submit your via the Abstract Submission page by August 20, 2021, at 5 pm (EST) https://carleton.ca/qes/qeas-next-gen-seminar/abstract-submission-template/.
- Please email any questions about the abstract/seminar to QEscholars@cunet.carleton.ca
Presentations will follow one of two types:
- Presentation Only (15 minute talk + with 5 minutes of individual Q&A)
- Speed Round (5 minute talk with a group Q&A in a panel forum)
Seminar Thematic Areas:
- Food Security & Agriculture
- Public Health
- Water, Water Resources
- Business & Accounting
- Urban Planning & Land Use
- Waste Management
- Stakeholder Engagement