Lunch Roulette is a creative approach to bringing together staff and faculty from different departments to meet and have lunch. It is an opportunity to meet new people, be exposed to new ideas, and discover new areas of your organization. Among the activity’s goals are increased interoffice communication and new connections within Carleton’s diverse employee population. Building off of the success of The Fresh Thinking Series, this initiative is community-based and open to leaders at all levels and statuses (faculty, staff, management, casual, contract, etc.).
How Does It Work?
- Every other month (Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) employees have one week to register on the Lunch Roulette website with their Name, Email Address and Department.
- Employees are matched randomly with a Lunch partner, and they will be provided with their Name, Department and Email Address by the following Monday.
- Paired employees are responsible for scheduling their lunch meeting.
Free Lunch Bonus
Every month when individuals are matched, one pair will be randomly selected to win free lunch vouchers for the Fresh Food Company buffet.
New Sign-Up Dates to Be Announced Soon!
Schedule and Lunch Winners for 2014
- February 3 – 7, 2014 (Free Lunch Winners: Erin Chezick & Rebecca Bartlett)
- April 14 – 18, 2014 (Free Lunch Winners: Claire Ryan & Diandria Wright)
- June 9 – 13, 2014 (Free Lunch Winners: Kevin Mann & Ben Schmidt)
- October 6 – 10, 2014 (Free Lunch Winners: Carrolyn Johnston & Norah Vollmer)