- Carleton COVID-19 Resources
- Continuous Improvement Supports
- Upcoming OQI Offerings
The Office of Quality Initiatives (OQI) has been actively supporting the Carleton community in adapting to the new ways in which our work environments and relationships have changed during the pandemic, while preserving the university’s strong culture of collaboration, community and innovation.
The resources listed on this site are suggestions and OQI recognizes that they may not work for everyone. Should you have ideas or other suggested resources, please send them to OQI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carleton’s COVID-19 information webpage and FAQ
- Working From Home Checklist from ITS
- Workshops on teaching online from Carleton’s Educational Development Centre
- Best Practices for Hosting Virtual Events from University Communications
The Office of Quality Initiatives continues to support Carleton departments and faculties remotely. Some of the services we provide include:
- Change management support – facilitation and workshops for individuals and intact teams.
- Strategic planning – guidance and assistance with planning efforts by helping clients to develop their mission, goals and strategies, and associated objectives, initiatives, and measures.
- Process improvement – assistance with the analysis and redesign of existing core administrative processes to achieve effectiveness and efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- Benchmarking – assistance with identification and understanding of best practices in work processes, in order to improve service delivery.
- Facilitation – assistance with the planning and implementation of retreats, workshops and meetings so the participants can focus on the issues and topics of the day.
- Other customized supports for teams
Join us for the sessions below and visit the Workplace Mental Health page for a list of mental health resources and supports.
In addition to the sessions below, OQI hosts regular virtual Staff Check-in sessions to provide opportunities for building connections.
In addition to the sessions below, OQI hosts regular virtual Management Morning sessions to provide opportunities for building connections.
In addition to the sessions below, OQI offers other support related to change management. Find out more here.
Please ensure that the information you read and share online comes from credible sources like Ottawa Public Health, the Ontario Ministry of Health or the Public Health Agency of Canada, as the spread of misinformation poses a significant risk to the health and safety of our community.