You will find here information on getting started with Carleton’s RCDC compute facility, and general tips on using Linux compute servers.
As a Carleton researcher, if you have technical questions concerning your computing that are not answered here, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the RCS team.
Getting Started with RCDC
- Connecting to the RCDC (Mac)
- Connecting to the RCDC (Windows)
- Changing Password
- Connecting to RCDC Storage (Mac)
- Connecting to RCDC Storage (Win10)
- Connecting to RCDC Storage (VM)
- Running GUI Applications