Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Coordinated Accessibility Strategy Feedback Session for Students
October 10, 2019 at 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
|Location:||608 Robertson Hall|
As part of our process to develop a Coordinated Accessibility Strategy, we are offering feedback sessions to solicit feedback from the Carleton community on the draft version of the Coordinated Accessibility Strategy. Please find a copy of the draft published online on the consultation website.
The objective of these sessions is to host a supportive and open space wherein members of the community can provide their feedback to inform the creation of the Coordinated Accessibility Strategy. The development of this strategy will serve as a framework to guide Carleton’s ongoing commitment toward a campus that is accessible and inclusive.
This session is for Carleton students. It will take place in 608 Robertson Hall on Thursday, October 10th from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
At this session, you can expect the following:
- Listening to a brief presentation
- Viewing a PowerPoint slide deck
- Facilitated conversation guided by the following discussion questions:
- How clearly do you understand the Coordinated Accessibility Strategy? What could be clarified further?
- What do you see as areas of strength in the Strategy?
- How could the Strategy be further strengthened?
- In what ways will this Strategy ensure that Carleton is accessible and inclusive?
Carleton University embraces diversity and inclusion. If you require a form of accommodation in order to participate in this session, please let us know in the form below so that we can arrange accommodations.
To register, please complete the following form: