N.B. Graduation Application and Change of Program Elements (Major, Minor, Concentration etc.), requests for Transcripts and Certificates of Enrollment are now made through Carleton Central.


More Information

Certificate of Exemption from International Tuition Fees Visiting Students Page
Confirmation of Non-attendance
Deferral of Examination Deferral Page
Diploma Name Change Only for students who have applied to graduate.
Display Diploma Request Diploma Page
Legal Name Change Your Name
Medical Certificate Deferral Page
Permission to Audit Course
Relevé 8 (Quebec Tax Form) Request form Business Office
Remove Co-op Option Co-op Office
Replacement Diploma Diploma Page
Special Student Application Special Student Page
Third Party Release of Information form Confidentiality of Student Records Page
Voluntary Withdrawal from Program form Voluntary Withdrawal from Program