- Change PIN
To change your PIN select “Change Your PIN” on the Personal Information page. On the Change PIN page, enter your old PIN in the first box then enter your new PIN in the box below it. Re-enter your PIN in the last box and click “Change PIN”.
If you forget your PIN when logging in, select “Forgot PIN?” on the Carleton Central login page. You will be asked to submit the answer to your security question. Once you have, your PIN will be reset allowing you to submit a new PIN.
- Address Changes
To update an existing address (or to delete an address entirely):
- Select the link for the View Address(es) & Phone(s) page.
- Select the address you wish to update by clicking on the link next to the corresponding address (usually says ‘Current’). This will pull the information into the Update/Insert Address page for editing.
- To delete the address, simply check the Delete this Address box and press Save.
- To update the address, edit the corresponding fields and press Save.
Carleton Central allows you to specify the time frame that an address is active. On the Address Change page include the date you wish the address to become active in the “Valid From this Date” field. If you wish this address to become inactive at a certain point in time, enter a date in the “Until this Date” field.
To insert a new address:
- Select the corresponding address type from the pull-down menu at the bottom of the Update Address(es) and Phone(s) page and click Insert.
- Enter the full address and phone information on the Update/Insert Address page and press Save when complete.
- Personal Emergency Contacts
The Update Personal Emergency Contacts page can be used to update existing or add new Emergency Contact information. This information will only be used by University officials for the purpose of contacting an individual in case of emergency. We recommend that the contact named be your parent, guardian, spouse , partner, or any other next of kin.
- To update an existing Emergency Contact, select the contact from the listing.
- To delete a contact, select the contact from the listing, select the ‘Remove Contact’ checkbox and click the ‘Submit Changes’ button.
- To add a new Emergency Contact, select the New Contact link.
- Emergency Notification on Campus
The Emergency Notification on Campus page allows you to register your cell phone number so that you will receive alerts in case of an emergency on campus. This information will only be used by Campus Safety for the purpose of alerting you to an emergency on campus and will not be disclosed to any third party. All costs associated with sending these alerts will be paid by the University. To register your cell phone number simply enter in on this page and click submit. If you do not wish to subscribe to Carleton’s Emergency Notification System, please click the “Decline” button.