The Student Registration Assistance Centre is located near the Registrar’s Office (300 Tory Building).
Summer 2018 Hours of Operation
Main Lobby, Tory Building (third level)
May 25 to September 18, 2018
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
*Hours will be extended to 8 p.m. on June 26, 27 and 28 to assist with first year time-tickets.
The Student Registration Assistance Team can help you with:
- General registration assistance
- First year course selection
- Building a conflict free timetable
- Carleton Central navigation, features and support
- Providing elective options
- Referrals to other campus services
Important links for New Undergraduate Students
- Registration Checklist for New Students
- First Year Course Selection Guides
- Online Registration Information Session
- Summer Orientation
Important links for All Students
- Carleton Central
- Carleton Central “How To” Videos
- Registration Checklist for Returning Students
- Academic Advising Centre
- Understanding your Academic Audit
- Tips for Picking Elective Courses
Here’s what students are saying about our service…
- Sabastian (B.Eng) – Great service! He even helped with questions about dealing with registration in the future. Epic!
- Gabriele (Special Student) – Best service ever.
- Kevin (B.A.) – Very professional and knew exactly what to do.
- Josephine (B.S.W.) – Very helpful.
- Stephanie (B.Comm.) – Was done very quickly and efficiently.
- Morgan (B.A.) – So friendly and welcoming for a first year student coming into a place where I don’t exactly know where to go.
- Isaac (B. Comm.) – Polite, concise, and efficient, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism offered.
- Selam (Special Student) – Timely, and friendly service – great experience
- Marquerite (B.A.) – Staff was so amazing, honestly the best help I’ve ever gotten. They’re doing everything right.