The Registrar’s Office remains open and is operating remotely during regular hours of operation, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Student Registration Assistance Team is closed for the fall term but will reopen to assist with winter term registration beginning January 4, 2021.
The Student Registration Assistance team are students – like you – who are available to assist you with the questions you may have about registration. They can even assist you with the process of registration.
Please note that public access to the campus is restricted. Carleton has limited access to university buildings to authorized individuals only.
To contact the team:
- Review our registration guide and FAQ.
- Phone us at 613-520-3500 during normal business hours, when prompted, press 1 for registration support or press 2 for other matters.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Carleton email account. Please include your student number and include a contact number in case we need to call you back. While we strive to respond the same day, we answer all correspondence within two working days.
- Join our Microsoft Teams online chat. We are monitoring this chat session during normal business hours.
The Student Registration Assistance Team can help you with:
- General registration assistance
- First year course selection
- Building a conflict free timetable
- Carleton Central navigation, features and support
- Providing elective options
- Referrals to other campus services
Important links for New Undergraduate Students
- Registration Checklist for New Students
- First Year Course Selection Guides
- Online Registration Information Session
- Summer Orientation
Important links for All Students
- Carleton Central
- Carleton Central “How To” Videos
- Registration Checklist for Returning Students
- Academic Advising Centre
- Understanding your Academic Audit
- Tips for Picking Elective Courses
Here’s what students are saying about our service…
- Sabastian (B.Eng) – Great service! He even helped with questions about dealing with registration in the future. Epic!
- Gabriele (Special Student) – Best service ever.
- Kevin (B.A.) – Very professional and knew exactly what to do.
- Josephine (B.S.W.) – Very helpful.
- Stephanie (B.Comm.) – Was done very quickly and efficiently.
- Morgan (B.A.) – So friendly and welcoming for a first year student coming into a place where I don’t exactly know where to go.
- Isaac (B. Comm.) – Polite, concise, and efficient, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism offered.
- Selam (Special Student) – Timely, and friendly service – great experience
- Marquerite (B.A.) – Staff was so amazing, honestly the best help I’ve ever gotten. They’re doing everything right.