The Student Registration Assistance Centre is located near the Registrar’s Office (300 Tory Building).
The SRA is now closed for the Fall term and will re-open on January 3, 2019 for winter registration assistance.
The Student Registration Assistance Team can help you with:
- General registration assistance
- First year course selection
- Building a conflict free timetable
- Carleton Central navigation, features and support
- Providing elective options
- Referrals to other campus services
Important links for New Undergraduate Students
- Registration Checklist for New Students
- First Year Course Selection Guides
- Online Registration Information Session
- Summer Orientation
Important links for All Students
- Carleton Central
- Carleton Central “How To” Videos
- Registration Checklist for Returning Students
- Academic Advising Centre
- Understanding your Academic Audit
- Tips for Picking Elective Courses
Here’s what students are saying about our service…
- Sabastian (B.Eng) – Great service! He even helped with questions about dealing with registration in the future. Epic!
- Gabriele (Special Student) – Best service ever.
- Kevin (B.A.) – Very professional and knew exactly what to do.
- Josephine (B.S.W.) – Very helpful.
- Stephanie (B.Comm.) – Was done very quickly and efficiently.
- Morgan (B.A.) – So friendly and welcoming for a first year student coming into a place where I don’t exactly know where to go.
- Isaac (B. Comm.) – Polite, concise, and efficient, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism offered.
- Selam (Special Student) – Timely, and friendly service – great experience
- Marquerite (B.A.) – Staff was so amazing, honestly the best help I’ve ever gotten. They’re doing everything right.