At this step you can display the timetable of all your classes. When you first go to the timetable page, it will automatically display the timetable for the current date. To see the timetable for a future date, enter it into the ‘Go to (YYYY/MM/DD)’ textbox and select Submit. You can also print this timetable by selecting the print option in your browser. Your timetable will automatically update as you make course changes throughout the term.
- Reprint your timetable when you make course changes.
- Check both your fall and winter timetables. To check your winter term timetable, you will need to enter a date between January 6 and April 9, 2021 into the ‘Go to (YYYY/MM/DD)’ textbox.
- After you have completed your registration, you should also review your academic audit in Carleton Central to ensure your course selections are correctly displayed within your program.
- As the class schedule is published several months prior to the beginning of classes, the University reserves the right to make any changes. Changes may include cancellation of courses and/or changes to course schedules. As such, we recommend that you review your timetable prior to the start of classes to ensure that the courses and sections you intend on taking will be offered during the same time as originally planned.
- Be sure to check your Carleton email regularly for important updates and information.