Students entering their second year of study (4.0 or more credits completed) are required to declare a single or combined major. Failure to do so may cause problems with upper year course selections. To declare a major, you must apply online at Carleton Central (select “Change Program Elements” under “Student Services”).

June 1 is the last day for undeclared upper-year students to submit their application to declare a Major.