Professor Karim Ismail and his PhD student in Civil and Environmental Engineering are offering a job would start immediately until December 2021.
They are looking for an upper year Computer Science (BSC) student.
Please contact Houssam Siyoufi at HoussamSiyoufi@cmail.carleton.ca for more information.
Computer Vision Engineer.
- – BSc in Computer Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, or Computer Science (or any related technical field).
- – Full Proficiency in Python and Experience in Software Development.
- – Strong Knowledge in Machine Learning/Deep Learning & image processing.
- – Experience with Numpy, Matplotlib, OpenCV.
- – Good Knowledge of one of the ML frameworks (Pytorch and/or Tensorflow).
- – Experience with Linux Environment.
- – Hands-on experience with handling large datasets.
- – Experience with projects in Computer Vision, Machine Learning/Deep Learning is a plus.
- – Knowledge in recent advances in Deep Learning and Computer Vision algorithms is a plus
- – Would be advised to have finished a course in COMP 4107 (Neural Networks) with an interest preferred in applications of CNNs in image analysis and Applications of LSTM neural networks