Professor Ismail in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and his research student are looking for an upper year Computer Science student to hire for the summer. They would like someone as soon as possible.
Salary and working times to be discussed.
This research team studies transportation.
Computer Vision Engineer.
- – BSc in Computer Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, or Computer Science (or any related technical field).
- – Full Proficiency in Python and Experience in Software Development.
- – Strong Knowledge in Machine Learning/Deep Learning & image processing.
- – Experience with Numpy, Matplotlib, OpenCV.
- – Good Knowledge of one of the ML frameworks (Pytorch and/or Tensorflow).
- – Experience with Linux Environment.
- – Hands-on experience with handling large datasets.
- – Experience with projects in Computer Vision, Machine Learning/Deep Learning is a plus.
- – Knowledge in recent advances in Deep Learning and Computer Vision algorithms is a plus
- – Would be advised to have finished a course in COMP 4107 (Neural Networks) with an interest preferred in applications of CNNs in image analysis and Applications of LSTM neural networks