I am writing you to promote an upcoming employment opportunity in Scheduling and Examination Services as this might be relevant to your graduate students, those who have recently graduated, or other casual staff that are working in your area who are seeking new employment.
Our office instituted an exam support network, in conjunction with Information Technology Services, at the beginning of the pandemic, and we have found this to be a valuable component to our service model. The examination support network supports students and course instructors with a multitude of requests, from Brightspace troubleshooting, questions in relation to regulations or policy, e-Proctoring, to the return of in-person assessments. We support students in real-time, when they need support most through various communication channels (i.e., phone, email, chat, and ticket). As such, we require additional team members to support this growing area. The details of the position and requirements are noted below.
- November 2021 to April 2022
- $29. 25 an hour
- Full and part-time positions available. Must be able to work on-campus at Carleton University. Please note, there are a number of protocols that are required to be on campus to keep our community safe. These are outlined here: https://carleton.ca/covid19/safe-return-to-campus/accessing-campus/.
- Applications can be submitted via our form: https://carleton.ca/ses/examination-support-agent/
- Deadline: Friday, October 29th
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com and only successful candidates will be selected for an interview
- Requirements: cannot be an undergraduate student due to the nature of the position, experience working in a call centre/or with a ticketing system would be an asset, background in technology or business, superior customer service and interpersonal skills, excellent writing skills.
Jamie J. Carmichael
Associate Registrar, Scheduling & Systems
508 Unicentre Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
(613) 520-2600, ext. 3588