We are now looking to hire 12 graduate students on a part-time basis to provide ~15 hrs/week of virtual teaching and mentorship to our Lab participants on the topic of Machine Learning. I am reaching out to you because we feel that graduate students from Computer Science Dept at Carleton University would be strong candidates for the role.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, with preference for early applicants.
Ideal candidate background
- and passion for teaching and mentorship
- PhD or M.Sc. student using Machine Learning concepts such as Neural Networks, Concurrent Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, and/or Reinforcement Learning
Meeting daily with a small group of participants for studying, tutoring, project tracking, and working through machine learning exercises related to the material covered in lectures.
Program Dates: May 3rd – June 22nd, 2021
Details about the AI4Good Lab
- locations, held virtually: May 3rd to June 22nd (7 weeks total)
- program, our flagship that has run annually
- since 2017
- program, hosted by Amii, the first national
- expansion program of the AI4Good Lab
- machine learning bootcamp
- topic speaker series from top ML researchers, industry professionals, and social good leaders
- project development for social good AI applications
- Day competition showcasing projects
Please share this with students who may be interested! Questions can be sent to email@example.com.