Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
ADaPT PEGA program deadline extended to September 17th, 2020
September 17, 2020
The deadline for the ADaPT PEGA program has been extended to September 17th, 2020. We are hoping you can share this message with any Computer Science graduates.
Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), in partnership with Ryerson’s Advanced Digital and Professional Training (ADaPT) program, is offering a 5-day intensive bootcamp on Pegasystems (PEGA) that may lead to potential employment for qualified applicants who successfully complete the training in good standing and the CSIS screening process. This 5-day program will be held from October 19th to October 23rd. For more information please visit www.ryerson.ca/adapt
How to Apply
Indicate your intention to apply for the ADaPT PEGA program by completing this form.
1. Submit your application for the ADaPT PEGA program. Applications will be available here until September 17th, 2020 at 5 PM EST.
IMPORTANT – Please enter the following information into the listed fields:
- Positions sought: “IT Graduates Recruitment”
- Which location are you applying for?: “National Capital Region”
- How did you hear about a career with CSIS?: “Career Fair – University”
- Please specify the reference number.: “18-968-07-081”
2. If your application is selected, you will be invited for a virtual interview.
3. Successful candidates will attend a 5-day training, commencing October 19th, 2020.
4. After successful completion of the program and CSIS screening process, candidates will have the opportunity to potentially be recruited as a Pega Developer with CSIS.
Please note that these requirements are dictated by CSIS, not ADaPT or Ryerson University.
- Technologist diploma (3 years), Undergraduate (4 years) or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a software focus, or other similar major, from an accredited institution recognized in Canada
- Must be a Canadian citizen & authorized to work in Canada
- Must relocate to Ottawa
- 10 years of verifiable information
- Must pass Level 3 government security check (Enhanced Top Secret)
We really appreciate your support in promoting this opportunity to Computer Science graduates. Please see below a flyer as well as a graphic for social media. Could you kindly share this information throughout your network via email and/or social media? If possible, please let us know how many individuals you were able to reach, to help us measure our outreach efforts.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
All the best,
The ADaPT Team
Ted Rogers School of Management’s Diversity Institute
416-979-5000 ext. 543538