Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
June 17, 2021 at 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
On June 17th CityAge is hosting a digital event with Communitech and Thomson Reuters on how to build ethical AI.
Given the subject matter, I’d like to extend an invitation to you and your students to attend. It’s from 11:30-1pm ET and is free to attend.
We believe Canada is a global leader in this topic, and our youth want to build ethical AI.
There’s more information on the event and registration here:
Confirmed Speakers (there are more to be announced soon):
- Stefaan Verhuist, Co-Founder and Chief Research and Development Officer, The GovLab at New York University
- Chris Albinson, CEO & President, Communitech
- Carolyn Blankenship, General Counsel Innovation & Product, Thomson Reuters
- Ideshini Naidoo, Head of Engineering, Legal Workflow, Thomson Reuters
- Pavel Abdur-Rahman, Partner, Enterprise Data & AI Ecosystem, IBM
- Vanessa Henri, Lawyer, Emerging Tech, Fasken