Below is a list of jobs for which various companies are looking for students to fill. Each file shows the date that the job was posted on this website. Most of these job postings have no particular deadline. However, some of these positions may no longer be available. Usually job postings remain on this site for a month or two before being removed.
Disclaimer: The School of Computer Science does not perform background checks on employers posting job opportunities and makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by this office. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. Students are urged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private employment.
List of positions
- Senior Systems Analyst – University of Victoria (posted December 5, 2017)
- Android App Developer (posted December 11, 2017)
- Computer Programming Assistant (posted December 13, 2017)
- Junior Data Scientist 2018 (posted February 22, 2018)
- Junior Software Developer 2018 (posted February 22, 2018)
- Quality Assurance Engineer 2018 (posted February 22, 2018)