Below is a list of jobs for which various companies are looking for students to fill. Each file shows the date that the job was posted on this website. Most of these job postings have no particular deadline. However, some of these positions may no longer be available. Usually job postings remain on this site for a month or two before being removed.
Disclaimer: The School of Computer Science does not perform background checks on employers posting job opportunities and makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by this office. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. Students are urged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private employment.
List of positions
- UI Developer at D-TA Systems (posted October 25, 2018)
- TEHO Active Software Partner (posted October 31, 2018)
- Python Full Stack Developer (posted November 5, 2018)
- Junior Data Scientist (posted November 15, 2018)
- Junior Software Developer (posted November 15, 2018)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (posted November 15, 2018)
- Junior Software Developer – French (posted November 15, 2018)
- Flutter Developer (posted December 5, 2018)
- Workshop Facilitator (posted December 5, 2018)
- Specialisterne Canada – various positions (posted January 18, 2019)
- Junior Developer – ServiceNow (posted January 18, 2019)
- Data Visualization-Dashboard Developer (posted February 11, 2019)