The search for Carleton’s new Chancellor is well underway. Updates will be provided as they become available.
The Call for Nominations has closed. All candidates considered must be:
- a Canadian citizen;
- a person of national and preferably international stature;
- a person whose appointment would add to the reputation and enhance the image of the university;
- a person who has an appreciation of the distinctive role and nature of universities;
- a person who is available to participate in convocation ceremonies and other ceremonial events;
- a person of vigour and enthusiasm.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Goth, University Secretary.