Pursuant to the President and Vice-Chancellor’s appointment guidelines, the Carleton Board of Governors has launched a process to consider the reappointment of President Benoit-Antoine Bacon for a second five-year term.
A 13-person Advisory Committee on the President and Vice-Chancellor has been assembled. The advisory committee is tasked with providing a recommendation to the Board of Governors regarding the president’s reappointment. The Committee held their first meeting on March 26, 2021.
A feedback form, created by the advisory committee, was open to the Carleton community from March 28 – April 15, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact University Secretary, Amanda Goth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Feb. 4, 2021: President and Vice-Chancellor Reappointment process begins.
- Feb. 15, 2021: Deadline to submit an Expression of Interest to serve on the President and Vice-Chancellor Advisory Committee.
- March 2021: First Advisory Committee meeting.
- March/April 2021: Carleton community can begin submitting feedback relevant to the reappointment process.
- June 2021: Advisory Committee makes their recommendation on the President’s reappointment to the Carleton Board of Governors.
Monday, March 29, 2021
The Advisory Committee on the President and Vice-Chancellor Reappointment Seeking Feedback
March 29, 2021 Good Morning, As communicated on Feb. 4, 2021, the Carleton Board of Governors launched a process to review the...
Thursday, February 4, 2021
Call for Nominations: President and Vice-Chancellor Reappointment Committee
Feb. 4, 2021 Good afternoon faculty members and librarians, The Carleton Board of Governors has launched a reappointment process for President and Vice-Chancellor Benoit-Antoine...