Have your say in the academic governance and future of Carleton University by running for Senate. Nominations are now being accepted for faculty members to serve on Senate for three-year terms beginning July 1, 2019.
Vacancies are outlined below:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences – 3 vacancies
- Faculty of Public Affairs – 3 vacancies
- Faculty of Engineering and Design – 2 vacancies
- Azrieli School of Architecture – 1 vacancy
- Faculty of Science – 3 vacancies
- School of Computer Science – 1 vacancy
- Sprott School of Business – 1 vacancy
Deadline for nominations is Tuesday April 30, 2019.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org