Campus Activity Board (CAB) and Carleton University Students’ Association (CUSA) are pleased to announce that we will be providing multiple buses from Carleton to Toronto for reading week.
Tickets are now sold out for the Ride for Less Fall Program.
Ottawa to Toronto (Single way): $30.00
Toronto to Ottawa (Single way): $30.00
Round Trip: $60.00
Please provide your student card upon purchase. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. Multiple buses are being provided for the departure & return; buy your tickets in advance as we are expecting to sell out of tickets quickly!
- CUSA (4th floor University Centre)
- SEO (4th floor Tory Building)
|Depart Date||Departing Location||Departure Time and Arrival Time||Drop-Off Location|
|Saturday, October 21st, 2017||Prescott House, Carleton University||Departure: 10:00amArrival: Approximately 3:00pm depending on weather conditions and traffic.||Yorkdale Mall, Toronto|
|Depart Date||Departing Location||Departure Time||Drop-Off Location|
|Sunday, October 29th, 2017||Yorkdale Mall, Toronto||Departure: 1:00pmArrival: Approximately 6:00pm depending on weather conditions and traffic.||Prescott House, Carleton University|
Bus and Luggage Information
- Students are allowed one luggage item to fit under the bus
- Please be mindful of your carry on luggage as there is limited overhead space
- All 6 buses are Greyhound busses
- Reclining seats with arm and foot rests
- Washroom facilities
- Electrical outlets;
- The buses do not stop between each city; however, there is a washroom on board
For any questions, please email email@example.com