Your involvement at CU provides you with meaningful experiences, connections and a variety of marketable skills. Use the CCR Opportunity Search to find opportunities that match your personal interests and skill development goals.
This is your chance to explore, strengthen and build your own unique set of transferable skills. If you wish to acquire or improve a particular transferable skill, search by its corresponding “CCR Learning Outcome” to view opportunities that will help to further develop that skill – and others.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Login to your Carleton Central account. Please click on the “mySuccess Portal” link under the Student Support Services tab.
- Step 2: After clicking on “mySuccess,” read the privacy statement and press the “Continue” button.
- Step 3: Once on the main mySuccess website, click on the Co-Curricular Record tab located on the left-side panel.
- Step 4: Click on the “CCR Opportunity Search” button.
- Step 5: You can then fill in the position questions, or search by CCR Learning Outcome. Below is a list comparing each CCR Learning Outcome to a real-world transferable skill.
|Transferable Skills||CCR Learning Outcomes|
|Diversity and Intercultural Awareness||Appreciates Diversity|
|Planning and Organization||Organizing Initiatives|
|Research and Information Management||Organizing Initiatives|
|Creative Problem Solving||Intellectual Growth|
|Critical Thinking||Intellectual Growth|