Carleton Serves is an annual event in September to launch Campus to Community.
Highlights of Carleton Serves 2016
Carleton Serves took place on Saturday, September 24, 2016. This was our largest Carleton Serves to date, with 200 students and 23 community partners in attendance.
This year’s community partners included:
- Abbeyfield Houses
- Boys and Girls Club
- Bruce House
- Cam’s Kids Foundation
- Children’s Garden Board
- Community Laundry Cooperative
- Cornerstone Housing for Women
- Fletcher Wildlife Garden
- Gloucester Emergency Food Cupboard
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Matthew House
- Ottawa Freedom Center
- Recovery Day Ottawa
- School Grounds Greening Design & OCSB
- The Ottawa Mission
- Unitarian House
Join us next year
Carleton Serves is a great opportunity to:
- Develop practical skills such as problem-solving, open-mindedness and teamwork.
- Get involved with a cause you care about or with a cause that relates to your field of study.
- Discover local organizations and challenges within the Ottawa community.
- Learn about the community service-learning approach, which combines hands-on service work with reflection.
Join us for Carleton Serves 2017 in September.
Get involved with Campus to Community this year
For students who want to get involved, sign-up for a Campus to Community Day.
For partners who want to get involved with our program this year or for Carleton Serves 2017, submit a Partner Request Form. Our team members will connect with you soon