Carleton Serves is an annual event in September to launch Campus to Community Days.
Carleton Serves is a great opportunity to:
- Develop practical skills such as problem-solving, open-mindedness and teamwork.
- Get involved with a cause you care about or with a cause that relates to your field of study.
- Discover local organizations and challenges within the Ottawa community.
- Learn about the community service-learning approach, which combines hands-on service work with reflection.
Stay tuned for more information about our event to be held in September 2018.
Some of our 2017 community partners include:
- Boys and Girls Club
- Bruce House
- Community Laundry Cooperative
- Cornerstone Housing for Women
- Fletcher Wildlife Garden
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Matthew House
- Recovery Day Ottawa
- School Grounds Greening Design & OCSB
- The Ottawa Mission
- Unitarian House
Get involved with Campus to Community this year
For students who want to get involved, sign-up for a Campus to Community Day.
For partners who want to get involved with our program this year or for Carleton Serves 2017, submit a Partner Request Form. Our team members will connect with you soon