Peer Helpers are student leaders who work in many departments and offices around campus.
Becoming a Peer Helper
Students apply to be a Peer Helper for the 2017-2018 academic year starting February 13, 2017.
By applying to the Peer Helper Program, students commit to:
- Attending 5 office hours per week throughout the academic year.
- Attending a mandatory training session in September 2017.
- Fulfilling one Professional Development Opportunity per term.
There are many benefits to becoming a Peer Helper, including:
- Building skills such as time management, teamwork, organization, communication, and more.
- Gaining experience in a professional setting.
- Meeting peers and professionals, and gaining networking contacts.
Applying for Peer Helper Positions
Please note the application process is now closed, for more information please visit contact firstname.lastname@example.org