Peer Helpers are student leaders who work in many departments and offices around campus.
Becoming a Peer Helper
Students apply to be a Peer Helper for the 2017-2018 academic year starting February 13, 2017.
By applying to the Peer Helper Program, students commit to:
- Attending 5 office hours per week throughout the academic year.
- Attending a mandatory training session in September 2017.
- Fulfilling one Professional Development Opportunity per term.
There are many benefits to becoming a Peer Helper, including:
- Building skills such as time management, teamwork, organization, communication, and more.
- Gaining experience in a professional setting.
- Meeting peers and professionals, and gaining networking contacts.
Applying for Peer Helper Positions
Students apply for the Peer Helper Program online starting February 13th, 2017. The deadline to apply is Friday, March 10, 2017.