- Library Space
- CUSA Clubs and Societies
- University Centre Galleria
- Conference Services
- Book Space Now!
COVID-19 Service Update
In adherence to the advice of public health organizations, the Student Experience Office will be facilitating a safe and gradual return to in-person student activities. It is highly encouraged that student meetings, activities, and events take place in a virtual setting. However, campus groups can book a space at Carleton University if their Risk Management Form is approved to host an on-campus activity.
The best way to connect with the SEO is by email. You should receive a reply to your inquiry within two business day.
For the most up to date campus information, please visit Carleton’s COVID-19 information website.
- To request a space on campus, campus groups must submit a Student Risk Management Form 14 days prior to the event date in order to be taken into consideration.
- A committee will then review and assess each application, where decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Factors taken into consideration in such decisions will include: the nature of the event, number of attendees, date, time and whether there is a space available to accommodate the expected capacity while abiding by all provincial COVID-19 guidelines and university regulations that apply to the characteristics of the event.
- Once the committee has come to a decision, you will receive an email to your cmail account indicating whether your request has been approved or denied. If your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the space that has been assigned to your event.
- All approved events are subject to change in correspondence with the COVID-19 guidelines. In the case that there is an official revision to the COVID-19 regulations under the Government of Ontario and it is no longer possible to host your event while abiding by the most recent standards, the event will be cancelled until further notice. Events will not be rescheduled automatically but you will instead be required to submit a new application when it is deemed safe and appropriate to do so.
- Students can book study-space and meeting booths in the MacOdrum Library through the EnCampus Enterprise Portal or via the Carleton Mobile app.
- CUSA provides booking services for a number of spaces both on and off campus. Additionally, they offer tables, chairs, and access to equipment such as projectors and speakers. Bookings are free for all registered CUSA Clubs & Societies with a refundable deposit for some items and are available to other organizations for a small fee.
- Students can book space in the Galleria through the Campus Card Office.
- Students can book a multipurpose space through Conference Services for a fee.
If you are ready to book a space, click on the button below to be directed to the Enterprise Portal.
Please note that space booking requests must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the date of the event.