Summer Orientation Leader Applications 2020
The Summer Orientation Leader role is a full time paid position starting May 11th-September 11th, 2020. Summer Orientation Leaders play an integral role in the implementation of Summer Orientation- a program designed for new students and their parent(s) to learn more about Carleton Univeristy before beginning in September.
In addition to assisting with the implementation of the Summer Orientation program, Summer Orientation leaders will be responsible for one of six portfolios:
- Digital Production and Design
- Experiential Learning- Communications and Programming
- Experiential Learning- Data and Operations
- Harm Reduction Strategy
- Mentorship and Leadership Initiatives
- Student Orientation and Operations
Before you apply, please ensure you have read the job description.
All application are due on February 25th at 4:00pm.