Questions that Guided the Consultations:
1. What do you consider to be your dept/unit’s best strengths and what do you consider to be the strengths of Carleton University?
2. What are the core values we have as an institution? What do you believe we can aspire to do as an inclusive institution?
3. How do we build on the foundations of our current strategic direction and Strategic Mandate Agreement?
4. What advice do you have for reaching our aspirations in terms of:
- Our academic programs and the student experience
- Building Carleton as a research institution
- Ensuring that we have the institutional ability to thrive and
- Enabling all faculty/staff to have the opportunity to realize their potential
5. How should we evaluate our success?