Assistant Director (Modern Languages); Instructor III (German)
|Degrees:||Ph.D. (University of British Columbia); M.A. (University of Cologne, Germany)|
|Office:||356 St. Patrick's Building|
Tues/Thurs 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fri 11:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
- Responsible for operations, maintenance, development, and promotion of Modern Languages programs
- Advising students: Placement and Minor in all languages
- German Curriculum (all levels)
- Curriculum for German academic reading course
- Advising Pedagogical Assistant from Germany
Current course information for this faculty member can be found by searching the Carleton Central/Public Schedule by Term and Name.
Courses previously taught
- GERM 1010: First-Year German I
- GERM 1020: First-Year German II
- GERM 2000: Reading in German I
- GERM 2010: Second-Year German I
- GERM 2020: Second-Year German II
- GERM 3000: Reading in German II
- GERM 3110: Intensive Third-Year German
- GERM 4110: Intensive Fourth-Year German