About the Group
The Second Language Research Group meets regularly (Fridays, 11:00 am – 12:30 p.m.) throughout the semester. Activities include:
- research in-progress presentations
- development of research projects
- workshops on specific topics
- visits from guest speakers
We invite participation of students (graduate and not), staff, and visitors who share our passion for everything second language.
For any inquiries about the Group or the meetings, please contact Eva Kartchava.
How to Join
To access the Group’s eCarleton page for schedule updates and other relevant information, please follow the steps below to self-enrol. You only need to do this once:
- Create an account on eCarleton
Click here to “Create New Account”.
- eCarleton: Account Confirmation
You will be sent an email at the email address you provided when creating an account. You need to click the confirmation link in this email to activate your account.
- Enrol in the Second Language Research Group course
Click here to return to the eCarleton site then choose the “Access” button under “Second Language Research Group”. Choose “Enrol me” to access the group.