Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
* CANCELLED/POSTPONED – Healthy Cities: Youth in the City
March 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM
|Location:||Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre (355 Cooper Street)|
|Audience:||Anyone, Carleton Community, Current Students, Staff and Faculty|
In light of recent health concerns, this panel has been postponed. This event may be re-scheduled at a later date – more information to come as soon as it is available. Please click here for more information on COVID-19.
The Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences Presents Healthy Cities, a series of unique panel events which will ask the important question: What defines a healthy city in 2020?
The panel event taking place March 16, Youth in the City, features:
- Dr. Jacqueline Kennelly (Sociology and Anthropology)
- Dr. Andrea Howard (Psychology)
- Jane Rutherford and Anna Aylet (CHEO Healthy Active Living Group)
- Moderator: Dr. Chris Webb (Geography and Environmental Studies)
Register for the event here. Please note that registration for this specific event will be required closer to the event date.
Click here for a list of panel events for Winter 2020.