New this year!

Students who require Verification of Student Status to obtain their RESP funding can make their request electronically through Carleton Central (Select ‘Request a Transcript/Certificate of Enrolment/Verification of Student Status’ from the main menu of Carleton Central). Completed requests are emailed directly to your Carleton email account within two business days of request.

The emailed form is official and is accepted by all RESP companies and most other financial institutions – No more waiting for the mail!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *