The Master’s Program in Sustainable Energy Engineering and Policy is offered jointly by the School of Public Policy and Administration, the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, and the Departments of Electronics and Systems and Computer Engineering.
For questions, please contact the Engineering or Policy Graduate Administrators on our Contact Page.
The administration of the program is overseen by the Graduate Committee on Sustainable Energy – GCSE. The Committee consists of the following members:
- Chair – GCSE: Graeme Auld, Director and Associate Professor – School of Public Policy and Administration
- Associate Chair – GCSE: Ronald E. Miller, Professor and Chair, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Andrei V. Artemev, Associate Chair of Graduate Studies, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Steve McGarry, Associate Chair of Graduate Studies – Department of Electronics
- C.H. Lung, Associate Chair of Graduate Studies – Department of Systems and Computer Engineering
- Jean Duquette, Supervisor of the MEng and MASc Programs, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Alexandra Mallett, Supervisor of Master of Arts in Sustainable Energy (Policy) (MA-SE) Program – School of Public Policy and Administration