Learn how to develop, refine, and deploy an effective digital and social media strategy for your organization
Taught by social media expert, Lyle Wetsch, ranked number 91 (No. 6 in Canada) on the top 100 marketing professors on Twitter around the world by Social Media Marketing Magazine.
This certificate course provides you the opportunity to be introduced to the world of e-marketing and places a variety of social media tools at your fingertips. Beginning with a Digital & Social Media Marketing Strategy, Development & Execution module, the program enables you to integrate social media into your marketing and overall digital strategy.
The Digital & Social Media Strategy & Tactics Certificate program at a Glance:
- 6 Course Modules in just 3 days
- Fall 2016 Session: October 17-19, 2016
- Winter 2017: March 15-17, 2017
- Class Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Program Fee: $1,975 + HST (includes full six module program tuition, all teaching material, and a certificate of completion)
- Offered in partnership with The Gardiner Centre at Memorial University of Newfoundland