- Are you an innovative educator excelling in your field? Carleton’s Achievement Awards recognize accomplishments and dedication to excellence in teaching. The deadline to apply for the Professional Achievement Awards and the contract instructor awards is Nov. 20:
Professional Achievement Awards:
- Five $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (instructors)
- Two $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (professional librarians). Nominations must be made to the Peer Evaluation Committee, which must submit its selections to the University Librarian by Nov. 20. For more details, please consult with the University Librarian.
Contract Instructor Awards:
- Five $1,500 Contract Instructor Teaching Awards
- Two $6,000 Contract Instructor Teaching Innovation Grants