Before booking your exam, please review our exam policies.
On The Day of Your Exam
- Directions on how to get to Carleton
- For directions once you’re on campus use this interactive map or watch this video for visual direction from the Bronson Ave. entrance.
- In addition to pay and display methods in visitor parking lots, payment can be made by cell phone using TEXT2PARKME.
- Please arrive at D299 Loeb Building at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your exam.
- Method of payment for invigilation:
- Online payments are accepted by credit card only (VISA or MC). A transaction receipt will be issued automatically; keep this receipt handy -you’ll need it along with your photo IDs when you report for your exam.
- Cash, debit, credit card (VISA or MC), or cheque are acceptable forms of payment in-person at the Carleton University Testing Centre in D299 Loeb Building.
- When you arrive at the Carleton University Testing Centre (also the Carleton University OnLine office), you will be asked to put away all electronic devices, cell phones, and other personal belongings. You will be assigned a keyed locker to keep these personal belongings during your examination (you take the key with you in the exam room for the entire duration of your exam).