What separates us from other test centres?
- Ontario’s first accredited member of the National College Testing Association (NTCA) – the most widely acknowledged professional testing organization in the world – and the second non-US based institution to earn this designation.
- An active participant of the Consortium of College Testing Centres (CCTC) and a founding member of the Canadian Higher Education Testing Association (CHETA).
- A secure and comfortable testing environment that includes large partitioned desks and comfortable chairs, ear plugs or noise-cancelling headphones, clocks on each desk, and lockers for each test taker, as well as private rooms to suit the needs of some exam takers.
- Test rooms with clear glass windows and doors, a one-way glass proctor room, and 360-degree view cameras in each room.
- Software to support online exam security, including lockdown browsers and third party exam software as required.
- Experienced full-time staff and proctors that strictly adhere to proctoring guidelines and maintain test security and confidentiality.
- The Carleton University Testing Centre adheres to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) protocol. We effectively respond to the needs and requirements of our test takers.
Located in Ottawa, Canada, CUTC is highly involved with invigilating students from 81 institutions and academic associations. Of these, 11 certification and accreditation programs rely on the centre’s assistance to administer reliable proctoring service for their students and professionals.