Full Service Printing
From small runs of posters and brochures to producing books, calendars or birthday cards – if you can think of it, we can print it for you!
We offer a variety of print services, including:
- Single or Double Sided; Color or B&W
- Large Format Printing: posters, banners
- Solo Display Stands and custom portable displays perfect for trade shows and conferences, as they are easy to transport and set up in seconds
- Thesis Printing
- Binding: Coil/Spiral/Perfect
- Business Cards
- Envelopes and Letterhead
- Test Booklets
- Scantron Answer Sheets
- and much more!
To get started, fill out our Project Request Form
Full Service Scanning
Need to scan something on a large scale? Have to scan a book or something that doesn’t fit on a standard scanner? We can help with that!
Simply contact us to discuss your requirements.
Full Service Photocopying
Need to copy a large job? We can help with that!
We offer large scale, full service photocopying at our office in 102 Robertson Hall.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Carleton’s public print solution
CU on the GO
Looking to Print, Copy, or Scan by yourself on campus?
CU on the GO is a new public printing solution allowing you to print, scan and copy via over 20 devices across campus. Easy to use and equipped with many advanced functions and capabilities, CU on the GO will make your printing, scanning and copying a breeze! Now you can send print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet and forward scanned documents directly to your Carleton email!
Departmental Copying & Printing
The Print Shop is manages the fleet of Multi Function Devices (MFDs) that are deployed across campus within departments to allow them to print, copy and scan documents. We offer a variety of ways for departments to manage and track machine usage, such as requiring swipe card access or individual pass codes to activate the machine, or if the machine is in a secure area, unlocking the machine for ease of use.
- Want to have a departmental copier set up? Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
- Do you need to order a departmental copy card? Simply fill out and print the departmental copy card application form, and send it to The Print Shop at 102 Robertson Hall.
- Need to report a problem with your copier? Complete the Photocopier Service Call form.
- Need to order more toner for your copier? Complete the Order Copier Toner form.
- Need more paper for your copier? Order more from our Order Supplies page.
- Need to move your copier to a new location? Complete the Copier Move Request form.