Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
January 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Quizzes can be effective and motivating activities for students taking online courses. Join our team to explore the quiz tool in Brightspace. We will introduce the features of the quiz tool, show the options for creating quizzes and adding questions to a quiz. We will discuss strategies of using quizzes to engage your students together.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Add a quiz to a course in Brightspace
- Set up the quiz (e.g. set due dates, duration of the quiz etc.)
- Add questions to a quiz
- Import quiz questions using the question library
- Link quiz to the gradebook
- Identify strategies of using quizzes for different course activities
- Identify strategies to minimize the plagiarism issues when using quizzes for exams
This live, online session is intended for beginners who are new to Brightspace and ready to build their quiz. The session will be hosted in Zoom and will be recorded to provide asynchronous access to the demonstrations. We look forward to showing you Carleton’s new learning environment!
Space is limited. Please register in advance by filling out the form below.