- The tax locale drop down box is empty.
Depending on your browser version and your version of flash player, this can happen when you first log in. Simply click the <Expense Report List for… link on the top of the left hand menu to return to your report listing. Then, double-click on the same report you just created to reopen it. Return to the Expenses section of your report, and the issue will be resolved.
- After I log in, my screen goes blank.
If you logged in using your MyCarletonOne user ID and password, and the screen is blank, there could be a couple of issues:
1. Your browser session has remembered that you were logged in before, but can’t quite resolve your credentials with the session ID cookie.
- Click the refresh button, or
- Close all instances of the browser, including those that are running other things, and try to log in again
2. Your browser does not support Adobe Flash Player.
- There is incomplete funding for an expense item.
This error, denoted by yellow pilon, means that you either do not have a FOAPAL associated with the expense, or only part of the expense amount has been set up with a FOAPAL. Click on the Funding link for that expense item and update the funding by adding a FOAPAL or increasing the percentage on the existing FOAPAL to 100%.
To learn about how to add or change a FOAPAL, watch the video “Splitting Expenses Across Multiple Funds” at www.carleton.ca/travel/videos.
- A remote exception occurred while attempting to post an event to workflow.
This error can occur when you attempt to submit a request and the workflow system is currently unavailable. If this happens, please email email@example.com. We will let you know as soon as the system is available again.
- An unspecified constraint violation has occurred.
This error will occur when you attempt to request an advance and enter an advance amount with a comma. Reentering the advance amount without the comma will allow submission without errors.
- The selected address is inactive.
This error will occur when your records in the Carleton database have been updated but the Travel and Expense record has not.
To correct go to your Profile tab and review the Address or Direct deposit field. Click on the pencil icon to bring up the list of available addresses. Click on the desired address from the list then click select. Verify it has been updated.
If you have a report in process you will need to go to the report and from page one of the summary perform the same update for the Remittance address displayed there.