*** Recruiting for Fall 2024 ***
Please read the following carefully.
I am currently looking to recruit one (1) graduate MASc student to undertake research on timber structures.
The project will entail conducting experimental testing as well as conducting finite element analysis/modelling.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be comfortable working in a laboratory setting.
- Prior knowledge of wood engineering will be considered an asset.
- Prior knowledge on dynamics of structures will be considered an asset.
- Prior knowledge on finite element analysis or computational fluid dynamics will be considered an asset.
When emailing, prospective students should compose a cover letter as text in their email. The email should include the following:
- Email subject stating: “Application for F2024 MASc Opening – YourLastName“
- your CGPA;
- your research interests, and how they align with my areas of research;
- list of peer-reviewed publications (if any);
- relevant research skills and experience, and;
- an up-to-date CV in .PDF format.
I will reply if there is a fit!