At A Glance
- Participants are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Participants are not required to wear a mask.
These are the current guidelines outlined by Carleton University. We will update this webpage and communicate updates by email to registered participants.
Following discussions with other Ontario universities and in light of the recent relaxation of public health restrictions as part of the Ontario government’s Roadmap to Reopen and based on current local public health conditions, Carleton will suspend its vaccination requirements for participation in in-person Carleton activities beginning May 1, 2022.
- Carleton University will maintain a requirement for faculty and staff, to attest to their vaccination status and if vaccinated, to upload proof of vaccination and subsequent booster doses in cuScreen.
- Carleton will be pausing its mandatory mask mandate starting June 25, 2022.
- From June 25 onwards, even though masks will no longer be mandatory, we continue to strongly recommend masking when indoors, particularly if physical distancing cannot be maintained. We are aware that personal preferences regarding optional mask use will vary greatly, and we ask that we all show consideration and care for each other during this transition.
- Staff will be taking extra steps to clean all equipment and materials.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the buildings, in the office, at sign in desks, and in each camp room.
- Cleaning of equipment and materials will be done before and after each use.
- Symptomatic participants will be immediately separated from others in a supervised area until they are picked up.
- Staff will contact a parent or guardian immediately to pick up the participant.
- All spaces, materials, and equipment will be sanitized or disposed of.