Are you looking for activities to do in your Virtual Meetings? We would love to join!
Chat with female Engineering and Computer Science students about their fields, and learn a new program you can use from home!
Complete 1 workshop with us and earn a custom Virtual Ventures patch (shown below)!
We are offering the following sessions:
- Civil / Structural Engineering – learning to use a free bridge building software (will need to download)
- Game Development – learning to use Scratch, an easy block coding software to create video games
- 3D Modelling in Engineering – learning to use TinkerCAD 3D modelling software
- Electrical Engineering – learning to use TinkerCAD Circuits software to create virtual circuits
- Computer Science – learning to use the Micro:bits software to code a micro-computer