An image gallery allows you to display a collection of images. If these images are clicked on, a user may see them full size and click through the collection. See a sample image gallery.
- Edit the content to which you want to add the video.
- Click Add Media.
- On the left-hand side, click Create Gallery.
- When you’re creating your gallery, you can upload images or you can select images that already exist in your site’s media library.
- Once you have uploaded/selected the images you want to use, click Create a new gallery.
- You will then be directed into an editing window where you can rearrange the order of the images caption them. Once you are finished with editing the order and captions, click Insert gallery.
- After inserting the gallery, you can return to this editing window by clicking the Edit icon on your image gallery.
- Publish or update your page.
Now that you’ve mastered galleries, try adding one to your test page.
- Add an image gallery to your test page.
- Change the order of the images.
- Caption your images.
- Insert the gallery.
- Save your test page.