Quotes are a way of formatting pieces of your text to make them stand out.
This is an example of what a quote looks like!
- Open the page or post that contains you would like to add a quote to.
- On a new line, click the Blockquote icon. It looks like a pair of opening quotation marks.
- Type or paste the content you would like to appear as a quote. This will appear indented in the content editor.
- To end your quote, hit enter to begin a new line and click the Blockquote icon again.
- Publish or update your page.
Test out your quote skills by adding a quote to your test page.
- Pick a sentence from this tutorial.
- Add this sentence as a quote on your test page.