For users to be able to fill out your form, you will need to add it to a page.
- Edit or create the page you would like your form to appear on.
- Click Add Form above the content editor
- Choose your form from the Select a Form dropdown menu.
- You can also choose to turn off Display form title and/or Display form description by unchecking the boxes next to these options.
- Click Insert Form
- Publish or update your page.
Try It Out!
This series of trainings will follow a single form from creation to downloading responses. This practice activity requires you to have already created a form. If you do not know how to do that, you can return to a previous training exercise.
- Open a page that would would like to add your form to.
- Add your form to this page.
- Save the page and click View Page
- Try filling out your form! You can hit the submit button to see your confirmations and notifications in action, as well.