You can download submitted form entries as a CSV file, using the following steps.
- Hover over Forms in the side menu and click on Import/Export.
- Choose your form from the Select a Form dropdown.
- Click Select All or manually select the fields you would like to be included in your file.
- You can also specify a date range for your entries.
- Click the Download Export File button.
- This file can be opened in Excel or Numbers.
This series of trainings will follow a single form from creation to downloading responses. This practice activity requires you to have already created a form. If you do not know how to do that, you can return to a previous training exercise.
- Download your form entries as a file.
- Open the file using Excel or Numbers.