Carleton CMS website can be accessed from any device connected to the internet. Once you have been provided access to work with your website, you will be able to log in and begin editing.
- Access the back end of your CMS site by adding /wp-admin at the end of your website’s URL
- On the next screen, log in using your Carleton credentials
- Click Sign In.
- You will arrive at the back end of your site!
If you don’t have access to a site, Contact Web Services to request access.
When you finish editing, it is important to log out, especially if you are working on a public computer.
- Hover over “Howdy, [username]” in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Click Log Out
- This will automatically log you out and return you to the log in screen.
Now that you have learned how to log in and out of your site, time to try it out!
- Navigate to your site
- Log in to your site
- Log out of your site